Center for Transdisciplinary and Sustainability Sciences (CTSS) IPB University is Organizing The 3rd International Symposium on Transdisciplinarity Approach for Knowledge Co-creation in Sustainability (3rd ISTAKCOS). The theme is Co-Creating Knowledge for a Sustainable Future. The 3rd ISTAKCOS 2022 Scientific Program will cover a wide range of subject areas and disciplines from the land to the sea concerning sustainability and complexity with a transdisciplinary approach.
CTSS invite you to join plenary session September 1st, 2022, Zoom video conference (GMT+07,00)
Free registration for Plenary : here
Call for Abstract:
Terms and conditions apply
Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word, according to the guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
File name : Topics_First author name_Title
Example : Forest, Agricultural, and Marine Resources Management_Rosyid_Landuse change impact to insect pollinators